Register now for immediate access to this program.Register Now
for All NYSTLA Members
$180 for Guest Group
May 8, 2018
New York State Trial Lawyers Association
Ethics, Law Practice Management
• Reflect on your skills, interests and values.
•Consider whether you are reaching your potential.
• What is your skill level and how to advance to the next level.
• Professional Norms and Values as they relate to your development.
• Why do we enjoy our work?
• Should I branch out or can I reach my potential where I am—is the grass greener?
• How to secure a steady flow of clients.
• Effective evaluation and prosecution of cases. • Networking and marketing.
• The day-to-day administration of a law firm practice, big and small.
• How to manage workflow and staffing.
• Financial considerations.
• Career transitions.
The Speakers include several extraordinary lawyers who have successful careers in personal injury. They have managed successful law firms, started law firms, and had personal career satisfaction and trial successes. The panel will also have a career counselor with deep knowledge and broad experience in developing initiatives focused on career planning, skill development and professional transitions.
Program Titles and Supporting Materials
This program contains the following components:
If applicable, you may obtain credit in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously for this program (see pending/approved list below). If electing credit for this program, registrants in jurisdictions not listed below will receive a Certificate of Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in other jurisdictions. Where applicable, credit will be only awarded to a paid registrant completing all the requirements of the program as determined by the selected accreditation authority.
How to Attend
Join the self-paced program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer and high speed internet connection. You may start and stop the program at your convenience, continue where you left off, and review supporting materials as often as you like. Please note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari for best results.
You may access this course on a computer or mobile device with high speed internet (iPhones require iOS 10 or higher). Recommended browsers are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.