Register now for immediate access to this program.Register Now
for All NYSTLA Members
$175 for Guest Group
May 12, 2016
New York State Trial Lawyers Association
3 Skills CLE Credits
• Recent developments in Nursing Home Law
Telling your Nursing Home Case through story
• Jury selection in a Nursing Home Case
• Effectively eliminate jurors who believe “stuff happens” to the elderly
• Making jurors understand that Nursing Home regulations exist to protect everyone
Focus Groups for Nursing Home Cases
• Why guess what’s important? Let a focus group tell you.
• How to develop the strongest theories with a focus group
• Demonstrative Evidence in a Nursing Home Case
Opening Statement in a Nursing Home Case & Arbitration Clause issues and law
• Learn how to tell your case through story
• Learn how to develop and integrate the themes of your cases from Voir Dire to Closing
• Learn how to defeat Arbitration Clauses in Your Nursing Home Cases
Program Titles and Supporting Materials
This program contains the following components:
If applicable, you may obtain credit in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously for this program (see pending/approved list below). If electing credit for this program, registrants in jurisdictions not listed below will receive a Certificate of Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in other jurisdictions. Where applicable, credit will be only awarded to a paid registrant completing all the requirements of the program as determined by the selected accreditation authority.
How to Attend
Join the self-paced program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer and high speed internet connection. You may start and stop the program at your convenience, continue where you left off, and review supporting materials as often as you like. Please note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari for best results.
You may access this course on a computer or mobile device with high speed internet (iPhones require iOS 10 or higher). Recommended browsers are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.